Independent Verification and Validation (TMMi certified)
Objective of the Service
- The main objective of the service is to measure the owner's/client’s confidence level on the software before the installation of the software, based on the quality assessment.
- Executed by an independent agency from Management, Finance and Technical system development.
- Participants of Malaysian Software Testing HUB IVV cluster program (under MSTB- Malaysian Software Testing Board)
- TMMi (Test Maturity Model Integration) Level 3 Certified
- Establish Test Process that comply to TMMi Level 3
- Competence staff:
- CTFL (ISTQB)
- CPRE-FL (ISTQB)
- CTAL (ISTQB)
- Experienced staff in software development & software testing
IVV Service - Software verification and validation performed by an organization that is technically, managerially, and financially independent of the development organization (ISO/IEC/IEEE 24765:2010 Systems and software engineering—Vocabulary)